Help us provide essential preventative care while keeping you and our teams safe!
**All clients MUST wear masks. We will be unable to provide services to clients who are not wearing a mask. Thank you for understanding!**
We are limiting the people in line! Please only bring enough people to help manage multiple pets. Please leave family members & friends at home as much as possible.
Follow our facebook page HERE for updates!
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are introducing some extra precautions to keep our clients and staff safe & healthy.
The nature of our clinics involves our staff interacting with lots of clients and clients gathering together, frequently closer than the recommended 3′. While we want to continue to provide vital preventative care for pets for as long as possible, we are changing how we organize our clinics to minimize risk and allow clients to bring their pets without risking their health.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at checkin and checkout.
- We will be requesting that clients stay 6′ feet apart from each other.
- We may request that family members or friends stay in the car.
- As always, we will have pens to fill out paperwork. However, we will ask clients to keep the pen instead of reusing them. If you have a pen, please bring it & use it instead!
- If you’re feeling sick, stay home!! Feel free to contact us if you have concerns about your pet’s health and what care they need – but take care of yourself & others and self-quarantine.
We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to keep everyone safe!