If case of emergency, please immediately call one of your local animal emergency veterinary clinics. We provide affordable vaccinations, but are not equipped to handle emergency medical conditions.
If your dog or cat suffers any reactions to any vaccinations, we recommend visiting a local veterinarian. Feel free to call us at 817-282-1000 to talk to one of our veterinarians and learn more about what possible side effects your pet could have. Pets, especially puppies, may be lethargic after receiving their shots, but be sure to seek medical help if you suspect something more serious.
We’ve put together this list of emergency clinics in the areas we serve to help you find the care you need for your pet ASAP. If you know of any additional emergency veterinary clinics that can be added to this list, feel free to contact us and we will update our list with additional locations.
- Animal Emergency Hospital of North Texas, 2700 West State Hwy 114, Grapevine, TX 76051, (817) 410-2273
- Veterinary Referral & Emergency Hospital of Arlington, 1350 Caplin Drive, Arlington, TX 76018, 817-473-8628
- North Texas Emergency Pet Clinic, 1712 W Frankford Rd, Carrollton, TX 75007, 972-323-1310
- MedVet – Richardson, 401 W President George Bush Hwy, Richardson, TX 75080, 972-479-9110
- MedVet – Dallas, 12101 Greenville Ave #118, Dallas, TX 75243, 872-994-9110
- Veterinary Referral Center of East Dallas, 4651 N Belt Line Rd, Mesquite, TX 75150, 972-226-3377
Fort Worth Area
- Fort Worth Animal Emergency Hospital. 4631 Citylake Blvd W, Fort Worth, TX 76132, 817-263-2900
- Airport Freeway Animal Emergency Hospital, 833 W Airport Fwy, Euless, TX 76040, 817-571-2088
- I-20 Animal Medical Center, 5820 I-20 Frontage Rd, Arlington, TX 76017, 817-478-9238
- Animal Emergency Center, 931 W Interstate 240 Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73139, 405-631-7828
- BluePearl Oklahoma City Emergency and Speciality Care, 1401 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73134, 405-749-6989
- Animal Emergency Center, 4055 S 102nd E Ave, Tulsa, OK 74146, 918-665-0508